Feb 22, 2015
This is Part 1 on our two-part podcast on Programming
Interviews. This week, we talk about how we went from hating
programming interviews to understanding and appreciating them, and
- Our first experience with programming interviews at BITS Pilani
- How our friend Sankar Tanguturi mastered
the art of interviews, and taught us how to do the same.
- Our initial hatred for interviews
- Why should I study algorithms etc. to interview for jobs where
I'll be doing something completely different? Ravi answers some
- How much does luck matter in interviews?
Hopefully, we've answered the "why" in this episode. In the next
one, we talk about "how" to prepare for programming interviews.